Angelonia Dwarf - Plant
( 2 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Summer Snapdragon
Color: Deep pink, white and purple.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Angelonia does best in sites with full sun and average, well drained soil. It is freeze sensitive but will take a few degrees of frost. It is also heat tolerant, though flower production will slow in the hottest weather. Plant in the fall and late winter in hot, frost-free areas.
Angelonia is very drought tolerant once established though an occasional application of water during the driest times will enhance flowering. The flower spikes are long lasting as cut flowers and deadheading, removal of spent flowers, is not required. Angelonia is beautiful in beds, containers and borders.
Sunlight: Full sun.
Soil: Average, well drained soil.
Water: Drought tolerant, occasional application of water during the driest times will enhance flowering.
Temprature: Heat tolerant, though flower production will slow in the hottest weather.
Fertilizer: They generally don’t need additional fertilizer, but if they aren t growing well, try giving them a shovelful of compost in summer.
- Grow angelonias from seed, tip cuttings or root divisions.
- Incorporate slow-release granulated fertilizer into the soil when planting.
- Allow them to dry out a little between waterings, but provide them with the equivalent of an inch of rainfall per week.
- It is a cascading or basket series of plants which have a semi-trailing habit good for use in hanging basket.
- Angelonia is beautiful in beds, containers and borders.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.