Perfumed Tulip - 10 Seeds
Common name: Champa, Golden Champa
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 15.00 to 25.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Have a hose or bucket of water and all your planting tools nearby. Keep your bare-root rose in water until you are ready to place it in the ground.Plants can be cut back and moved in either spring or fall, but not in midsummer, as they might suffer and die in the heat.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 35 to 50 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The vining varieties require a support structure as some can get 15 feet tall.
- All plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil.
- Install the plant in the ground at the same level it was growing in the nursery pot.
- Most plants are grafted onto the common rootstock because of its superior hardiness.
- Leave the foliage until it turns brown in the fall.
- This is important so that the plant stores energy for next year’s flowering.
- Cut down the dead stalks in the late fall or early spring.
- Before winter, add 4 to 6 inches of mulch, simply to delay the ground freeze and allow the roots to keep growing.
Tropical specimen for frost free areas. Effective near decks and patios or the front porch. For areas South of USDA Zone 10, it must be grown in containers which are overwintered indoors. Widely grown in greenhouses.
- Due to the high price of the plant, not much research has been conducted into the medicinal value of tulips.
- In ancient herbal medicinal books, only few references can be found regarding the medicinal uses of the plant, as not many would want to crush the petals of the precious flower.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.