( Live Campaigns in July 2016 )
I Pledge to make my Pune Green
Nurserylive invite all Punekars to support the campaign by bringing 2 plants to home.
You can also support the campaign by sharing and inviting friends.
8000 live plants to distribute in Pune Free !
Terms & Conditions
- Only 2 free plants can be availed by one customer.
- The free plants will be dispatched in 1 week.
- For any discrepency in order, customer need to send images of recieved courier in 24hrs.
- The offer is valid for shipping address in pune only.
- Nurserlive team reserve the rights to qualify / disqualify participants.
Why you should have plants at home ?
Plants make your living place more attractive and welcoming.
Recent study shows that plant make living 17% more ornate, 17% more interesting, 17% more cheerful, 16% more welcoming, 15% more relaxing, 11% less stressful, 11% tidier, 8% quieter.
Plants Make You Happy
The American Horticultural Therapy Association says that the benefits of plants can be seen across many studies in the cognitive, psychological, social, and physical realms. Some of the psychological benefits include:
- Increased self-esteem
- Improved mood and sense of well-being
- Reduced stress, anxiety, and depression
- Increased feelings of calm, relaxation, and optimism
- Increased sense of stability and control
Plants Enhance Cognitive Function
Keeping plants indoors can make you think better. The mental benefits observed during this research include:
- Improved concentration
- Improved memory
- Better goal achievement
- Heightened attention
- Indoor plants have also been linked to a boost in creativity.
Plants Fight Pollution Indoors
Indoor air can be as much as 12 times more polluted than outside air in some areas, due to compounds in paints, furnishings, clothing, and building materials.
NASA findings showed that houseplants were able to remove up to 87 percent of air toxins in a 24-hour period.
Dr. B.C. Wolverton, researcher and author of “How to Grow Fresh Air – 50 Houseplants that Purify Your Home or Office”, conducted plant studies for NASA that determined that plants can clean pollutants in homes, offices, factories and retail outlets.
Common indoor plants may provide a valuable weapon in the fight against rising levels of indoor air pollution.
Upcomming Free plants drive for more cities
We are planning to start free plant distribution drives across all major cities in India including delhi, mumbai, bangalore, chennai, hyderabad, kolkata, bhopal, jaipur, ahmedabad & other cities.
Please select your city and subscribe yourself to get notified on start date.
If you want to volunteer & help to organize similar campaign to you city, Please subscribe below and our team will contact you.